Clicking CANCEL or dismissing this will revert the shipping state change and maintain current cart contents. Click OK to proceed with shipping state change and eliminate non-available items from the cart.
*Pickup Only On Our Website*
(Click "Pick up at Winery") Curbside Pickup:
· Must be at least 21 years old & be prepared to show ID
· Pickup onFridays from 4 pm—6 pm & Saturdays 11 am—2 pm, until May 15th and then during business hours.
· Order here online or call during pickup times.
· All orders be paid on the computer or over the phone with a credit card
· Call 417.338.0256 when you are here
This sweet, silky dessert wine is full-bodied and rich in flavors. Made from Norton, Chambourcin, and Baco Noir grapes and aged in oak barrels for at least 3 years. It can be served as an after dinner cocktail with dark chocolate or nutty desserts. 20% alcohol
Our blush is made from Frontenac grapes that were left on skins for minimal contact to give it the light pink color. This wine has a fruity flavor and a crisp, clean finish. This blush is appropriately named because it is perfect on a hot summer day.
Overwhelming with fruity flavors particularly cherry and raspberry, Table Rock Red is a perfect sweet red wine to enjoy on a hot summer day or on a cozy evening by the fireplace. Table Rock Red is also a perfect addition for any winter sangria.
Vinified semi-dry, our 2015 Traminette is crisp, light, and approachable. Whole cluster pressed for maximum varietal character, with a bouquet of floral & spicy notes, and a palate or apricot, honey, and grapefruit.